Released 4th October 2015
In Memory of JEZ KEEFE 1964 - 2015
ALL PROCEEDS TO CHARITY
T&M are proud to announce their sixth consecutive U.K. Subs official calendar.
All the photographs featured throughout the calendar are Jez Keefe's, who sadly passed away earlier this year, and ALL the proceeds will be going to one of Jez's and Charlie Harper's favourite charitable causes - the RNLI.
The use of Jez's photos are courtesy of his sister Jo, and the calendar is limited to 150 hand numbered copies, and consists of 28 pages, A4 Landscape style and is extremely reasonably priced at only £7.50 plus postage.
The calendar also includes tributes to Jez written by all four of the Subs; Charlie, Jet, Alvin and Jamie...
Jez Keefe was well known on the UK gig circuit photographing acts as diverse as The Jim Jones Revue, Wilko Johnson, Slaves and a host of punk legends including Spear of Destiny, The Vibrators, Vice Squad, The Damned and of course the U.K. Subs.
Hailing from Grimsby, Jez was very aware of the important role the RNLI played in the area and was more than happy to have some of his work used in T&M’s 2012 calendar and the 2014 U.K. Subs Tour Programme supporting the charity, he later donated a 42cm x 62cm print of Charlie Harper which raised a further £206 when it was auctioned on Ebay.
His sudden death at the age of 51 in July 2015 left everyone who knew him stunned, prompting tributes from band members and friends alike. T&M would like to thank Jez’s sister, Jo, for giving this project her blessing.
Time & Matter Recordings is a ‘Not For Profit Company’ run by the U.K.Subs Time & Matter website editors, Mark Chadderton & Rob Cook. 100% of the profits from our charity releases are donated to charitable causes personally chosen by Charlie Harper.
All the proceeds from the sale of this calendar will be donated to the RNLI.
The RNLI has saved more than 140,000 lives since its foundation in 1824 as the National Institution for the Preservation of Life from Shipwreck. The name was changed to the Royal National Lifeboat Institution in 1854.